I’m a huge fan of gifting, especially thoughtful, meaningful gifting. The holiday season brings many party and dinner invites and one of the best ways to express your appreciation to the host and/or hostess (plus, guarantee another invite next year!) is come bearing a gift. I believe that every good guest should bring something, whether it is a favourite side dish, a bag of ice, or a pretty little something for the home. Not asked to bring anything and uncertain about what to gift? Here are some brilliant ideas!
HOSTESS GIFT GUIDE
1. Pretty Jewelry | The Wishing Necklace by Stella & Dot
If you know the hostess well enough you may be able to bring a sparkly little something that makes her feel appreciated and loved.
2. Gourmet Teas | Holiday Tea Mix from Teabox
Give the gift of warmth – and good taste – to the tea-loving host(ess) in your life.
3. Quote Mugs | Fa la la la Mug on Katrina Elise Collective
After throwing the party of the season, every host appreciates a little downtime – and lots of caffeine to power through the next day!
4. Pamper Them | Bath Bomb Spa Gift Set from Bosca Body Shop on Etsy
5. Personal Food Styling | Classic Monogram Marble Cheeseboard from Shutterfly
6. Gifts for the Home | Frozen Pond Dinner Napkin Set from Minted
7. Table Pieces | White Marble Coasters from Indigo Chapters
8. Pretty Stationery | Pink Thankful Notes by Sugar Paper LA
Every host(ess) appreciates having pretty stationery, both to display and to use!
Did you see anything you like? Click through the links above to go directly to the product pages and start customizing!